Friday, April 9, 2010

Freshers to Farewell



















That was also a time when we had to take permission to enter in the college , and now is the time when we are forced to leave the college.The farewell party is now over, it's time to say good bye.

I remember my past days when we all were new to each other and it took many days to remember even the faces, forget about names. And when some new Friends came in life , life seemed to be such a fun.The hunt for reasons as to why got late in class , reasons for why last minute assignment submission. Everything appeared to be a counterpart of one or the other reason.

Really missing those days. The farewell party had a movie show in which photographs were collected by the juniors, of our various moments in college and truly, by the ned of the show, I too felt that we all are going to miss something or the other in the college. Niether this time will come back nor such time will ever be encountered in future, What is passed is now a past and can't be traced back.

Personally, I will remember my last year of the college. It was a year that had a lot in store for me. To be true,that year makes everyone involved in controversies,fights and everything. And just like any college buddy of mine , I was also involved in all these stuffs. The fights, the bunks and all the things finally leading to a job. I had not dreamt of anything more than this from life. I got my three years wastage of college life compensated. At the start of the final year there was a feeling that there is nothing to be remembered of the college time , but this single year changed the way I lived. I will be missing the competitive environment that was getting developed in the college for excellence other than highest marks in exams. It was a competition in practical application of what we learn in classes. I will miss all the friends of mine who had the tendency towars the tech-fests as that is something I liked the most.
Miss u all friends........

I am really gonna miss this place
I am gonna miss my college dayzzzzzz

No comments: