Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am Indian.........just think of it.

A foreigner visited India and on returning back to His home , An Indian firend of His’ went to know the experience of His friend in India.

How did you find my home ??
The pride was clear on His face.

The foreigner replied ::
It is a great country with solid ancient history and immensely rich with natural resources.

The Indian asked ::

How did you find the Indians ….??

And then the reply was ::
Indiansssss…..????
What Indianssss……????
I have not met any Indian.

The answer was a bit surprising and frustrating.

Are you in your senses ???
How can It be that you travelled India without meeting any
Indian ???

Yes my friend . I am in my senses.
I met a Kashmiri in Kashmir.
A Bihari in Bihar.
A Punjabi in Punjab.
But no one told that He/She is Indian.

Then I met a Muslim , Hindu , Christian and a Sikh.

But not an Indian my friend.

I met common man , MP , MLA , Democrat , Beaurocrat , all.

But not an Indian my friend.


Just think how serious a joke it is……
It will not be a far away day when we will be just a collection of states and not a nation.
A collection of leaves which can be easily plicked away and not a tree which is bounded to the roots.

Nothing more to say.

I am an Indian first.

You be my family member first.

always say – I am an Indian.

Jai Hind


1 comment:

Rajeshwar Singh said...

Thanks Vaibhav!
Your comment is fine & tells the truth of thinking of peoples.


First Become INDIAN & if capability then perform other designation of your own choice.